Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

miércoles, 4 de enero de 2012

My favourite celebrity


If I have to write about my favorite celebrity I could extend myself from on and on without even stopping because I do have loads of referents and people I do like. From the mesmerizing Bette Davis to business man Donald Trump, there are a lot of options.

Nonetheless, my chose is the always irreverent and horribly underestimated by Oscars Quentin Tarantino, a man who always does what he wants despite what other people may say. He just doesn’t give a damn thing and does whatever that pleases him, always with a touch of maniacal sophistication that has been praised, on the other hand, by critics all over the world.

Strange? I don’t think so because Tarantino’s made a name for himself as a cinema legend while escaping from the conservative ambience that reigns in Hollywood and that’s something modern critics and audience have learnt to appreciate no matter their tastes guides them to. Even when things do not go as he planned, this Tennessee-born director makes it to create another story that keeps people liking him more and more. So, to other directors that may do not find his work radically innovative and original, Tarantino’s here to stay.

Here I leave one of my favourite movies of all-time and Tarantino's best masterpiece, the trailer of Pulp Fiction.

                                     

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
 

Designed By Blogs Gone Wild!