Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

miércoles, 4 de enero de 2012

My social life


"
It’s the friends you can call up at four a.m. that matter.
" - Marlene Dietrich


The things I like to do the most in my free time are, actually, two: reading and going out with my best friends.
The first one because I have almost born with a book in my hands (it’s kind of an heritage; mom reads a lot) and I find amusing travel through other places and centuries, interacting with a vast variety of characters and living lives you could not have ever lived. Well, at least that’s my dreamer, particular vision of what reading means.

The second one springs from a compulsory necessity of being connected to other people. I have to admit that in the mean time I have been having such an interesting, rich and diverse social life, there’s no doubt at all about that. In fact, sometimes my parents argue with me about that but keeping contact with your friends is such a fantastic adventure no one can say it is boring at all. Oh, god, now I am being extremely cheesy. Excuse me.

Due to the required accuracy of this present entry, let’s go to develop the second one more than the first one in order to get a good mark.

My group of friends is, as I have been saying, very far from a monotype of people. I do have good friends who are preppies, rastas, and a lot who are actually normal so It is hard to define oneself from his or hers group of friends. Oh, well, at least in my case. My best friend ever, as people who are reading this blog may know, is Maria Vilchez, who is a student in First of Bachelor. In the same cue I only can think about Andrea Gimenez, this little beautiful thing from my class, and Sara Aguilera, another beautiful thing but in a way more large size. Then I share a great friendship with almost everyone in my class and I find especially funny going out with people such as Martí, Xavi, Carlos, Conchi, Lidia and Marta Moure who never fail to provide me a smile. Outside school I always count on Lorena, a lovely nurse-wannabe who lives near my home in Bufalá and a funny rasta cutie called Laura, the outspoken Jaume and some other people I can’t number because of time and space.

In what the sport concerns, well, I am not a very sporty person and I am afraid to say I have never enjoyed sports. I don’t play neither like football nor basketball and any variety they can present to me. I can see a match if it is important and the spots covering the event ensure a great time but I usually do not enjoy them and I find myself reading a book or talking through computer with other friends while my family see all those players kicking a ball through a pitch.

Lidia's Blog:  http://englishtimelidia.blogspot.com/
Sergio's Blog:  http://theshowgoesonsergiolopez.blogspot.com/

                                        

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
 

Designed By Blogs Gone Wild!